<a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/09/video-jay-electronica-on-the-last-call-with-carson-daly"> As an artist, the only thing more frustrating than being sidelined from a puny buzz is being sidelined because your buzz drew the interest of a major label. Wealthy as they may be, most are still in the beta stage of harnessing new age talent. Too often, burgeoning talent see their momentum come to a standstill because the label needs that heat and wants the artist's next move under their umbrella, no matter the cost. In <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/tag/jay-electronica">Jay Electronica's</a> case, he's had to rest on his epigrammatic laurels while the rest of the world speculated, <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/03/blu-and-jay-electronica-fail">criticized</a> and wrote him off as an <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/12/download-jay-electronica-exhibit-c">one-hitter quitter</a>, not knowing he was silently securing the most coveted position for a formidable MC in 2010.
- Yahoo!’s Fantasy Football Expert Brad Evans Talks Studs, Sleepers And Why Lamar Miller Breaks Our Hearts
- Justin Bieber Filmed Himself Finally Shaving That Dirt Off Of His Upper Lip
- The Female Answer To The Hot/Crazy Matrix Guide To Women Is Here, And It’s Hilarious
- Here’s Hugh Jackman Deadlifting 400 Pounds While Looking Like A Pirate
- Nearly 400 People Participated In ‘Pay It Forward’ At A Florida Starbucks, Restoring Some Of Our Faith In Humanity