Back in 2011, an Alabama fan named Harvey Updike, with sons named Crimson and Bear (ROLL TIDE), <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/02/auburn-had-their-tree-attacked" target="_blank">was arrested for poisoning the legendary oak trees</a> at Toomer’s Corner, and earlier this year he was sentenced to at least six months in jail.
- John Cleese’s Lost Sketches Are Next Best Thing To More Monty Python
- Horrible Woman Wants To Know How She Can Keep The Poor Kids From Trick Or Treating In Her Neighborhood
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015