1. Leslie’s obsession with her hero, Joe Biden.
2. When random Parks writers appear (this is Mike Scully; you can briefly see Joe Mande, too).
3. In the grand tradition of “Burt Macklin” and “Janet Snakehole” comes brand-new aliases “Darlene Johansson” and “Gregory Strong.” (I’m feeling Darlene’s glasses and Gregory’s hat.)
4. Whether it’s Paunch Burger or Sweetums, Parks has always distrusted the way businesses poison the Earth, literally and/or figuratively, and now they’re coming after the Google-like Gryzzl, whose company motto is, “Wouldn’t it be tight if everyone was chill to each other?” (Pretty sure that’s a Beach Boy quote). And by “tight,” they mean, “down with us spying on your shiz.”
5. I can’t believe it took seven seasons for a The People’s Court parody called The Perdple’s Court, and that more likely than not, we’ll never see it again. WE DEMAND MORE JUDGE HAMMER (“gavel”).