It’s like Andy Warhol once said, everyone’s famous for 15 seconds on the Internet, then they get alcohol poisoning. Will Williams proved the haters wrong when he drank an entire bottle of Jack Daniel’s in a quarter of a minute, and now the 27-year-old has the liver of a 54-year-old wino.
Should he be worried? Let’s hear from an expert on hobo fuel, Dr. Sarah Jarvis.
“Drinking excessively in a short space of time can be dangerous and this should not come as a surprise. Apart from the risk of accident or injury as a result of drinking to excess, there is another aspect, which is the ‘cybershame’ some young people may experience. So while it may seem like a lot of fun at the time, the range of negative consequences are no laughing matter.” (Via)
Lemmy’s been using Jack as his mouthwash for 30 years now, and he’s doing fine.