I’m starting to believe that there’s no such thing as the New Day being overexposed. They’ve been asked to carry whole half-hour segments on RAW every week. However, we still just can’t ever get enough of them. Take, for instance them on ESPN with The Coach. Where do I start?
– Xavier Woods calling for his trombone girl and the other guys screaming for someone to “bone him.” Sorry, I’m a child.
– Kofi Kingston still being a heel by rooting for the Patriots.
– Big E yelling random words is always great. His word of the day is “moniker.”
– Xavier needing to pay off his student loans by selling stuff on Shop Zone.
– The Olympics being a “weekend tournament” lulz.
– The plural for “unicorn” is “blessing.”
Anyway, just watch this. New Day is the greatest and I hope WWE rewards them with a showcase match at WrestleMania. *hint hint*