Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Battleground results. The show was headlined by a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between champion Seth Rollins and challenger Brock Lesnar, as well as John Cena defending the United States Championship against Kevin Owens.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of WWE Battleground 2015.
WWE Battleground 2015 Results:
– Kickoff match for the King of the Ring Crown: King Barrett defeated R-Truth. Barrett defeated Truth with the Royal Bullhammer.
1. Randy Orton defeated Sheamus. Orton won with an RKO From Outta Nowhere.
2. Tag Team Championship Match: The Prime Time Players (c) defeated The New Day. The Prime Time Players retained the titles after Titus O’Neil pinned Big E with a Clash of the Titus.
3. Bray Wyatt defeated Roman Reigns. Wyatt won with Sister Abigail after outside interference from Luke Harper. Harper is now once again aligned with Wyatt.
4. Charlotte defeated Brie Bella and Sasha Banks. Stephanie McMahon made a triple threat match with one member from each Divas team. Nikki Bella looked like she was going to start the match, but subbed in Brie. Charlotte won by submission, defeating Brie with the Figure-Eight.
5. United States Championship Match: John Cena (c) defeated Kevin Owens. Owens kicked out of an Attitude Adjustment and a second-rope Attitude Adjustment, but Cena was able to win the match by submission with the STF.
– The Miz complained about not having an Intercontinental Championship match. Big Show wandered out and knocked him out.
6. WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Brock Lesnar defeated Seth Rollins (c) by DQ. Lesnar had the match won with an F-5 when the Undertaker interfered, chokeslamming him and delivering two tombstone piledrivers. Taker posed and left Lesnar lying.