Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Extreme Rules is fast approaching, and Triple H is returning to restore order as he prepares to make an important announcement about the return of “WWE Tough Enough.” As the WWE Universe awaits what the WWE COO has to say, what else is in store on this week’s must-see Raw? WWE.com has some ideas. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Triple H is back! When Triple H isn’t on screen, the other characters should be asking, “Hey, where’s Triple H?”
2. The epic Roman Reigns vs. Big Show LAST MAN STANDING feud will escalate this week when Show stops chokeslamming Reigns into a car and starts beating him up with an aging Tim Allen.
3. If your only request for a Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus feud is, “I hope they don’t stop talking about eating the booty like groceries,” tune into Raw and feel fulfilled.
4. Can Naomi be the most compelling character on the show for two weeks in a row, or will the Divas character curse of only being mindlessly happy or “jealous” take over? Did Naomi have REASONS for what she did when she explained having a bunch of reasons, or was she just JEALOUS of Paige? You know that’s not an easy answer.
5. Damien Mizdow will face The Miz for the rights to the “Miz” brand in a feud torn from the pages of whichever WCW Magazine reported on Ahmed Johnson showing up and saying Booker T couldn’t use the letter “T.”
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show!