Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
For months now, Stardust has been anxious — obsessed, even — with goading “Arrow” star Stephen Amell into a confrontation. All of that social-media back-and-forth between The Prince of Dark Matter and the popular actor has led both rivals to a potential clash on Raw. With Neville refusing to succumb to Stardust’s mind games, has the inter-dimensional oddity found a new “hero” in Amell? (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Green Arrow guest stars, IF YA S. AMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN.
2. No John Cena again this week, as he’s recovering from the surgery that I’m assuming will give him a beautiful, post-Crisis Michael Jackson nose. No Sheamus, either, because of a possible concussion. Dolph Ziggler might be back, though, because a broken nose and a crushed windpipe keep you out for roughly the same amount of time.
3. No Brock Lesnar or Undertaker, either. Just three hours of King Barrett, Zack Ryder and R-Truth tearing the house down.
4. Team B.A.D. finally has a T-shirt, and while it definitely could’ve been worse, it’s not Team G.R.E.A.T.
5. Who will Brie Bella face in the Divas Revolution tonight? Is it Bull Nakano? CAN it be?
As always, we’ll include 10 of the best comments from tonight’s open discussion thread in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Reply to your favorites with +1 to nominate them for consideration. Enjoy the show!