Tonight on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
One week after Finn Bálor was forced to relinquish the WWE Universal Championship due to a shoulder injury at the hands of Seth Rollins at SummerSlam, The Architect will clash with Roman Reigns, Big Cass and Kevin Owens in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the vacant title on Raw. Who will leave Raw with Team Red’s flagship title? – via WWE.com
Our five-point preview:
1. Now that the WWE Universal Title has been officially vacated by Finn Balor, who will be the next person to hold the belt? *writes BIG CASS on the wings of a paper crane, sets it afloat in a mall food court fountain*
2. Will Seth Rollins open the show by playing his sad, emo mix tape he made for all of the WWE fans who diminished his match for the Universal Title by saying it looks like something you’d buy from a souvenir shop on Canal Street? How much Dashboard Confessional do you think is on it? Probably most of it, right?
3. Bayley’s here, she’s got cheer, get used to it! Will she go straight to the top of Lady Space Mountain, or will she start at the bottom of the women’s roster like she wanted to? And did we accidentally just imply that she’s gonna listen to the shirt and do it with Flair?
4. Which local talent will Braun Strowman decide he wants to humiliate, and will we love him as much as Johnny Knockout? No. No we will not.
5. TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT for Gallows and Anderson to finally get popped by Houston PD for writing unlicensed prescriptions for Ringpostitis.
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion and we’ll include 10 of our favorites in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Have fun out there, kids!