Tonight, on a Halloween edition of the WWE Raw open discussion thread that most of you probably won’t participate in, because why would you watch The Club vs. Enzo and Cass again when you could be bobbing for apples:
Team Red has gone through “Hell,” but fresh challenges await on the Halloween edition of the longest-running weekly episodic show in television history. As Survivor Series approaches, who will Raw pick to represent its ranks, and what will Goldberg have to say about his officially sanctioned bout against Brock Lesnar? (via WWE.com)
Our spooky five-point preview:
1. Be sure you’ve read the Best and Worst of Hell in a Cell 2016 before tonight’s show.
2. It’s a rematch party! Both TJ Perkins and Sasha Banks lost championships at Hell in a Cell, which means the dreaded rematch clause is in play. Also, part of the Dot Com preview asks if Sheamus and Cesaro should get a rematch. Sure! Everyone should!
3. Goldberg returns to address Brock Lesnar not really addressing his previous return. Dream rivalry!
4. It’s Halloween, so the chances of Goldust, R-Truth, Mark Henry, the Shining Stars and Titus O’Neil getting into a food fight over Titus Brand Halloween Candy or whatever are high. Bonus points if they do an actual Halloween party backstage and anybody dresses up as John Cena dressed up as Vanilla Ice.
5. Go back and read our list of 5 great WWE Halloween moments, while you’re at it.
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s thread and assuming enough people are here to leave comments instead of like, being 11 and gorging on candy, we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show, boys and ghouls*!
*give me a Pulitzer