Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for December 19, 2016. Monday’s episode featured all of the fallout from Sunday’s Roadblock: End Of The Line pay-per-view, including the next steps for the new Raw Women’s and Tag Team Champions.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Results:
— The show opened with Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens in the ring bragging about fooling everyone at Roadblock. Mick Foley interrupted and had a shark cage lowered from the ceiling. He announced a rematch between Owens and Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble, with Jericho suspended above the ring in the shark cage. He put Jericho in the cage to prove it was strong enough, and then the cage accidentally got raised, much to the chagrin of both Jericho and Owens.
1. Rusev defeated Big Cass. In a rematch from Roadblock, Big Cass got disqualified when he wouldn’t stop beating on Rusev in the corner. He continued beating Rusev after the bell rang, and Rusev retreated through the crowd.
— Sasha Banks came to the ring on a crutch, with her knee in a brace, and said the better woman won at Roadblock. She asked Charlotte to come to the ring so she could look her in the eye and congratulate her. Charlotte didn’t come out, but Nia Jax did. Jax said Sasha isn’t the Boss, she’s just a little girl. She tossed Banks around and then left.
— Backstage, Foley presented Sheamus and Cesaro with new Raw Tag Team Championship belts. He was pulled away by a referee, who alerted him that Braun Strowman was beating up people backstage looking for Sami Zayn. Foley asked Strowman to leave, but Strowman declined, saying to give him Sami Zayn, or else.
2. Cedric Alexander defeated Noam Dar. Alexander won via pinfall after the Lumbar Check. After the match, Dar said all he wants for Christmas is Alicia Fox.
— The New Day came out to lament their title loss. Cesaro and Sheamus came out with their new belts, and The New Day congratulated Cesaro. Sheamus said he believes he can easily beat New Day’s record and hold the tag titles for 20 years. The Club came out and mocked everyone in the ring, and said Cesaro and Sheamus have them to thank for softening The New Day up. Then the Shining Stars came out and offered everyone timeshares. Cesaro ripped up their brochures and a brawl broke out.
3. Cesaro and Sheamus and The New Day defeated The Club and The Shining Stars. In an eight-man tag team match, Cesaro forced Epico to tap out to the Sharpshooter.
— Neville came out to warn the cruiserweights and 205, because he’s going to obliterate the division. Rich Swann came out and wanted to know what happened to Neville. Neville said he never got any gratitude for helping Swann with his career and he’s the king of the cruiserweights. Swann said he’s the champ and Neville can’t handle him. Brian Kendrick came out and told Swann he needs to treat Neville with respect. Kendrick and Neville beat Swann down and Perkins came out to even the odds, but was immediately taken down by Neville.
— Enzo Amore was ordered to go to sensitivity training after being reported for exposing himself to a coworker. The other people in the sensitivity session were Bo Dallas, Bob Backlund, Darren Young, and Jinder Mahal.
4. Titus O’Neil NC Sin Cara. Sin Cara and O’Neil began a match, but were almost immediately interrupted by Braun Strowman, who came in and destroyed both men. He started carrying Sin Cara to the back and Foley came out. Braun said, “I told you ‘or else,'” and then he threw Cara off the stage into some Christmas decorations.
— Charlotte Flair came out to brag about her title win and say that no one is on her level. She was interrupted by Bayley, who said she thinks it’s time for the Bayley-Charlotte rivalry to begin. She challenged Charlotte to a match, and Charlotte accepted.
5. Bayley defeated Charlotte Flair. This was a non-title match. Bayley pinned Charlotte with a backslide, even though Charlotte appeared to get a shoulder up before the three-count.
6. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins defeated Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho. Braun Strowman came down to ringside and attacked Reigns, drawing the disqualification. Owens and Jericho retreated as Strowman beat down Reigns and Rollins.