Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for October 26th, 2015. The show featured a tournament to determine the new number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, some cult members stealing a demon’s soul and Tyler Breeze debuting his VIP section.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Results:
– The show opened with The Authority telling Seth Rollins that he’s beaten everyone, and now a challenge for the world title must be earned. They announce a tournament wherein the winners from last night’s Hell in a Cell PPV must face off against each other, culminating in a fatal four-way to determine the number one contender.
1. Roman Reigns defeated Kofi Kingston. After Big E eats a Superman Punch on the apron trying to distract him, Reigns spears Kofi for the win.
2. Kevin Owens defeated Cesaro. Cesaro gets superkicked then pop-up powerbombed, Kevin Owens gets the win.
3. Team Bella defeated Team PCB. Nikki nails Becky Lynch with a forearm, then finished her off with a Rack Attack for the win.
4. Alberto Del Rio defeated Neville. Del Rio knocks Neville down as he’s prepping for the Red Arrow and gets him into the tree of woe, then wins with a double foot stomp.
5. Sheamus, Rusev, and King Barrett defeated The Dudley Boyz and Ryback. Barrett gets the win for his team with a surprise roll-up on Bubba as D-Von and Ryback attempt to get the tables.
– Bray Wyatt says that he’s resurrected himself after losing to Reigns by feasting on the soul of The Undertaker. Kane comes out, but he gets beaten up by the Wyatt Family, including Erick Rowan. They carry him off like they carried off The Undertaker at Hell in a Cell.
6. Dolph Ziggler defeated Big E. Ziggler won with a Zig-Zag while Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae watched from a ringside “VIP Section.”
7. Fatal Four-Way for the Number One Contendership: Roman Reigns defeated Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio. Owens tries to get Reigns with a pop-up powerbomb, but Reigns Superman Punches Owens in mid-air. He then spears Owens for the win.