Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
One week after Shane McMahon’s re-emergence landed WWE’s prodigal son in a high-stakes Hell in a Cell Match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania, The Deadman will appear on Raw, live in Nashville. Will The Demon from Death Valley address his impending bout with Shane, where control of Raw — and, in essence, WWE — hangs in the balance? (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. The Undertaker returns tonight, which means traffic is going to be GREAT on the site tomorrow. He’ll address the situation with Shane McMahon, and hopefully respond to it in some constructive way instead of just saying “darkness” and “soul” and “gates of hail” a bunch.
2. It’s Leap Day, and this will be the first Raw in history to happen on 2/29. It won’t happen again until 2044. I’m hoping someone at WWE’s seen Leap Year and they convinced the guy who played Ozymandias to host.
3. Roman Reigns got his nose busted up on last week’s Raw, so I’m really hoping he shows back up with a Michael Jackson nose, speaking like three octaves higher.
4. Dean Ambrose will try to intimidate Brock Lesnar by putting his own hand in a garbage disposal and turning it on. Brock will laugh and throw the rest of Ambrose down a flight of steps.
5. There’s a BOGO sale happening over at Shop. Our recommendation? Two Social Outcasts shirts.
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread and we’ll feature 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show!