Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Even though Sheamus robbed Roman Reigns of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series last week, The Big Dog is riding a wave of momentum leading up to his Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match with The Celtic Warrior at WWE TLC. Will Reigns once again deliver some steel justice to Sheamus and his allies, Rusev and King Barrett? (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Tonight may be Mick Foley’s last night as a WWE fan, so let’s hope they send him out with all the things that made Raw great over the years: a 20 minute show-opening promo, someone shilling fast food disguised as a segment and a lady losing a three minute match via rollup.
2. Ric Flair will be in the house, so expect tears from him and whoever has to watch Ric Flair be a ratings anchor in 2015.
3. Last week’s episode hit a dramatic new ratings low, so it’ll be interesting to see if/how they recover. I hope it’s another Mr. McMahon Murder Mystery!
4. The new New Day hoodie has a unicorn horn on the hood. You should buy it.
5. Over/under on the amount of times JBL refers to Kevin Owens as a “prize fighter” set at 4. (Take the over.)
As always, we’re including 10 of our favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Reply to your favorites with a +1 to nominate them for consideration.
Enjoy the show!