Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Just six nights before WWE Extreme Rules, each participant in Sunday’s Extreme Rules Fatal 5-Way Match will see action on Raw. Per Raw General Manager Kurt Angle, Finn Bálor, Bray Wyatt and Samoa Joe will clash in a Triple Threat Match, while former Shield allies Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will collide one-on-one! (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Oh hey, it’s suddenly the go-home show for Extreme Rules! The participants of the Fatal 5-Way main event will all be in action, as Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, and Bray Wyatt will face off in a Triple Threat match, and Seth Rollins will take on former Shield compatriot Roman Reigns. I’m sure that both of these matches will definitely have clean finishes with clear winners. No go-home show would ever have no-contests!
2. Who in the world could have attacked Enzo Amore backstage last week? It for sure wasn’t a pair of top guys, no sir. (It was absolutely a pair of top guys, and The Revival’s return is imminent, to get friggin’ pumped because the only good tag team in the world is about to return and start busting heads again.)
3. Bayley demanded a Kendo Stick on a Pole match against Alexa Bliss at Extreme Rules, so the big question (apparently) is whether Bayley has enough of a mean streak in her to get EXTREEEEEEEME. [hang glides into vat of Doritos dust]
4. The Hardy Boyz got to pick the stipulation for their Raw Tag Team Championship defense against Sheamus and Cesaro at Extreme Rules, and they chose a steel cage match. Hopefully this week, they’ll spend some time explaining why the f*ck they chose a steel cage match.
5. The rules are going to get so Extreme this Sunday that your head is going to spin. No one knows what the heck could happen, and all bets are off. Well, all bets except for one bet: Brock Lesnar is not going to appear, under any circumstances. You can set your watch by it. Turn your watch’s hands until they read “No:Brock.”
As always, we’re including 10 of the best comments from tonight’s open discussion thread in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw report. Reply to your favorites with a +1 to nominate them for consideration, and share the open thread around so we can get some fresh voices and jokes in here. Enjoy the show!