WWE No Way Out airs on pay-per-view this Sunday night, starting with a YouTube exclusive pre-show match and beginning formally at 8 PM EST. With Leather and the funniest wrestling fans on the Internet will be keeping you up to date with what’s happening, what jokes to make on Twitter and claim as your own and which person in the Intercontinental Championship match is most challenging to heterosexuality (spoiler alert: Cody Rhodes).
The show is headlined by a steel cage match between John Cena and the Big Show, wherein if Big Show loses, Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations And General Manager Of Both Raw And Smackdown John Laurinaitis will be fired. However, if Big Show wins, John Cena will be fired. Oh, there are also two heavyweight championship matches happening on the show but those are way less important.
Full card is below:
– Pre-show Match: “Funkasaurus” Brodus Clay vs. Santino Marella
– Tuxedo Match: United States Champion Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez
– Divas Championship Match: Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
– Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
– World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
– Steel Cage Match: John Cena vs. Big Show. If Big Show loses, John Laurinaitis will be fired. If John Cena loses, he will be fired.
– Participate in tonight’s discussion by clicking the “like” button at the top of the page (right under the headline) and sharing it on Twitter during the show and you’ll unlock the greatest With Leather commenter badge yet: the PEOPLE POWER badge, a revolution in badge entertainment. This may be our last ever opportunity to celebrate the glorious life and achievements of Mr. John Laurinaitis, so make sure you earn it, and tell your friends to stop by and get one themselves.
– My ten favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best And Worst Of WWE No Way Out ’12 show report. To nominate a comment for top ten status, please reply to it with a +1. Try not to nominate “omg AJ is sooo hawt” over and over.