WWE Extreme Rules 2014 airs live, Sunday night, May 4, on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers. As usual, we’ll be here making jokes all night, starting with the WeeLC match and going until Kane rolls Brie Bella off the stage in a wheelchair, or whatever’s supposed to happen in that main event.
Here’s your full, updated card:
– Pre-show “WeeLC” Match: El Torito vs. Hornswoggle
1. Intercontinental Championship Match: Big E (c) vs. Bad News Barrett
2. Steel Cage Match: John Cena defeats Bray Wyatt
3. WWE Divas Championship Match: Paige (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
4. Evolution (Triple H, Batista and Randy Orton) vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
5. Handicap Match: Alexander Rusev vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth
6. Triple Threat Elimination Match: Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam
7. Extreme Rules Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane
If you haven’t already given them a read, here are my official predictions for the event.
As per usual, ten of the best comments from tonight’s live discussion will be featured in Monday’s Best and Worst of Extreme Rules 2014 report, so reply to your favorites with +1. Enjoy the show, everybody.