AEW Full Gear, the first pay-per-view event of the Dynamite era from All Elite Wrestling, airs this Saturday, November 9. The show features an unsanctioned match between Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega, an AEW Championship match between Cody (Rhodes) and Chris Jericho, and more. Make sure you’re here all weekend for our ongoing coverage, including an open discussion thread, results, and more.
AEW Full Gear Card:
1. AEW World Championship Match: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Cody. If Cody loses, he’ll never challenge for the AEW Championship again
2. AEW Women’s Championship Match: Riho (c) vs. Emi Sakura
3. AEW Tag Team Championship Match: SCU (c) vs. Lucha Bros. vs. Private Party
4. The Young Bucks vs. Santana and Ortiz
5. PAC vs. Hangman Adam Page
6. Lights Out Unsanctioned Match: Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley
7. Joey Janela vs. Shawn Spears
8. Buy In Match: Dr. Britt Baker DMD vs. Bea Priestley
You can read our full rundown of the card, including match predictions, here.
How To Watch: AEW Full Gear starts at 8pm ET with the one-hour Buy-In pre-show starting at 7. The Buy-In is available to stream for free on YouTube, FiteTV and ITV4. In the U.S., you can watch Full Gear on Bleacher Report Live, or via traditional pay-per-view carried by all major satellite providers. Remember that? Fans in the UK follow a similar path, and can buy the show for £14.95 via ITV Box Office, Virgin TV or FiteTV.
Make sure to reply to your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread with a +1, because we’ll include ten of the best, funniest, or most insightful in Monday’s Ins and Outs of Full Gear column. Flip your comments to “newest” in the drop-down menu, and enjoy the show!