Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Hell in a Cell 2017 results. The Smackdown exclusive pay-per-view was headlined by a pair of Hell in a Cell matches; New Day defending the Tag Team Championship against The Usos, and Shane McMahon battling Kevin Owens.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of WWE Hell in a Cell 2017 report.
WWE Hell in a Cell 2017 results:
– Kickoff Match: Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable defeated The Hype Bros. Gable pinned Ryder after their powerbomb/reverse bulldog off the ropes finisher.
1. Hell in a Cell match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship: The Usos defeated The New Day (c). The Usos won the match with a tandem splash on Xavier Woods with a steel chair assist, becoming the five-time Tag Team Champions. This was billed as the “final meeting” of the two teams.
2. Randy Orton defeated Rusev. Guess.
3. Triple Threat Math for the United States Championship: Baron Corbin defeated AJ Styles (c) and Tye Dillinger. Tye Dillinger was added to the match earlier in the day, making it a triple threat. Styles hit a Phenomenal Forearm on Dillinger, so Corbin kicked him out of the ring and stole the win. Baron Corbin is the new United States Champion.
4. Smackdown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair defeated Natalya (c) by disqualification. After a long match, Natalya hit Charlotte in the leg with a steel chair to cause a disqualification. Charlotte wins, but Natalya is still champion.
5. WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal (c) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura. The Singh Brothers were ejected for trying to cheat, so Jinder Mahal pinned Shinsuke Nakamura clean with a Khallas.
6. Bobby Roode defeated Dolph Ziggler. Roode won with a roll-up with a handful of tights. After the match, Ziggler hit a Zig Zag on Roode.
7. Hell in a Cell Match: Kevin Owens defeated Shane McMahon. Owens fell from the middle of the cell wall through a table. Shane McMahon tried to climb the cage and drop an elbow on him, but Sami Zayn appeared, pulled Owens off the table so Shane would crash and burn, and dragged Owens onto McMahon for the “falls count anywhere” three count. For more information, as well as GIFs and video, click here.