Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
The Beast is back. Since The Wyatt Family utilized the no disqualification environment of the Royal Rumble Match to eliminate Brock Lesnar from the bout, The Anomaly has yet to be seen in a WWE ring. With his return imminent, the entire WWE locker room braces for impact. Who will feel the wrath of this raging behemoth? WWE.com has some ideas. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Remember when Brock Lesnar being on Raw was a thing we all got excited about? Now he’s feuding with the Wyatt Family. You could feud Christmas with the Wyatt Family right now and make me not want Christmas.
2. WWE is asking whether or not “tensions will rise” between Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, and I hope there’s an entire segment devoted to Ambrose bringing Reigns ice cold water and room temperature beer just to piss him off.
3. Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus are both dealing with injuries and King Barrett is a walking quarantine zone, so we’re wonderfully close to the League of Nations just being Rusev and a bunch of stereotypical hand-puppets.
4. Will Goldust and R-Truth team up? More importantly, will they drop “Golden Truth” and call them “Gold-R” like I want them to?
5. Will Sasha Banks ditch Team B.A.D.? Followup question, did Cameron invest in a pair of fancy sunglasses, and is she already somewhere backstage trying to get a spot on the team?
As always, we’re including 10 of our favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. To nominate your favorites for consideration, reply to them with a +1. Enjoy the show!