The 3-hour, season-ending Lucha Underground ULTIMA LUCHA DOS begins on Wednesday, July 6, with hour one, and continues on July 13 and July 20 with hours two and three, respectively. The show features a Lucha Underground Championship match, a Trios Championship match, a match for the Gift of the Gods and a dream match between Prince Puma and Rey Mysterio Jr.
Here’s your complete Ultima Lucha Dos card, as we know it.
Ultima Lucha Dos Card:
1. Lucha Underground Championship Match: The Monster Matanza Cueto (c) vs. Pentagon Jr.
2. Prince Puma vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.
3. Trios Championship Match: Worldwide Underground (Johnny Mundo, Jack Evans and PJ Black) vs. Aerostar, Drago and Fenix
4. Death Match: King Cuerno vs. Mil Muertes
5. Taya vs. Ivelisse
6. Gift of the Gods Championship Match: Sexy Star vs. Mariposa vs. Marty ‘The Moth’ Martinez vs. Daga vs. Killshot vs. Siniestro de la Muerte vs. Night Claw
7. 4 A Unique Opportunity: Cage vs. Texano vs. The Mack vs. Son of Havoc
8. Black Lotus vs. El Dragon Azteca Jr.
As always, we’re here with our analysis and predictions for what we think will happen. Since Lucha Underground still has a much smaller audience than WWE and you still might not be totally sure what’s going on, we’re providing easy-to-follow character and story recaps for season 2.
Important Note: Ultima Lucha Dos is a taped show, which means that yes, you can find spoilers online if you look hard enough. I’ve managed to remain somewhat miraculously spoiler free (aside from some hopefully not crucial to UL2 character notes from season 3) and haven’t read what happens, so please, treat this as a non-spoiler environment in the comments section. That’s a formal request. No need to ruin the show for those of us who made it this far without accidentally checking a Wikipedia page!