Here are your quick and editorial-free results from the final night of New Japan Pro Wrestling‘s G1 Climax 29. The August 12 Budokan Hall show included the tournament final between Kota Ibushi and Jay White, a challenge for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship, the reveal of a new Bullet Club member, and more. Make sure to check back with With Spandex for the Best and Worst review of the event.
NJPW G1 Climax 29 Final Show Results:
1. Karl Fredericks and Clark Connors def. Yota Tsuji and Ren Narita. Connors tapped out Tsuji with a Boston Crab.
– After the match, the LA Dojo Young Lions and the Japan Young Lions started to brawl and had to be separated by the other trainees at ringside.
2. Tiger Mask, Jushin Thunder Liger, and Jeff Cobb def. Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Taichi, and Lance Archer. Cobb pinned Kanemaru after a Tour of the Islands.
3. Will Ospreay, Yoh, and Sho def. Taiji Ishimori, Chase Owens, and Yujiro Takahashi. Ospreay pinned Takahashi after a Stormbreaker.
4. Juice Robinson and Toa Henare def. Jon Moxley and Shota Umino. Henare pinned Umino after the Toa Bottom.
– Moxley and Robinson faced off in the ring and Moxley, who became the IWGP United States Champion after defeating Robinson, hit Robinson with the title belt. Moxley retrieved a table from under the ring and put Robinson through it before exiting the arena with Umino.