Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free results for NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10. All of New Japan’s titles were defended, as well as the Ring of Honor World Championship. The main-event saw Kazuchika Okada defending the IWGP Heavyweight Championship against G1 Climax winner Hiroshi Tanahashi.
Stay tuned later today for The Best and Worst of Wrestle Kingdom 10!
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 Results:
1. Pre-show: Jado won the New Japan Rumble. Accompanied to the ring by singer Momoka Ariyasu, the New Japan co-booker entered last and was the last man remaining in the ring.
2. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks defeated reDRagon (c), Forever Hooligans, and Matt Sydal and Ricochet. The Bucks hit More Bang For Your Buck to unseat Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly, becoming the new IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions.
3. NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Match: Toru Yano and the Briscoes defeated the Bullet Club (Yujiro Takahashi, Bad Luck Fale, and Tama Tonga). Jay and Mark Briscoe hit a Doomsday Device to become inaugural NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions.
4. Ring of Honor World Championship Match: Jay Lethal (c) defeated Michael Elgin. After interference from his manager Truth Martini, Lethal hit the Lethal Injection to retain his title.
5. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: KUSHIDA defeated Kenny Omega (c). Ryusuke Taguchi was at ringside to fight off interference from the Young Bucks. Omega attempted the One-Winged Angel, but KUSHIDA rolled through and pinned him to become the new Junior Heavyweight Champion.