Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw Reunion results for July 22, 2019. The Raw Reunion featured AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins, numerous appearances from WWE legends throughout the episode, a show full of 24/7 Championship title changes, and more. Make sure you’re here tomorrow for the complete Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Reunion Results:
– The show opened with an appearance from John Cena, who reiterated that WWE is his home. He was interrupted by The Usos, who jokingly chided him into bringing back his Dr. of Thuganomics persona. That brought out Rikishi for a dance number, but everyone was interrupted by The Revival (and D-Von Dudley, for some reason). You can watch all that here.
1. The Usos defeated The Revival. Rikishi and D-Von got into a confrontation at ringside, causing a distraction. The Usos have pinned the tag team champions!
– Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Torrie Wilson, and Santino Marella talked backstage. Drew McIntyre walked past them and sneered.
– Drake Maverick and The Hurricane tried to pin R-Truth for the 24/7 Championship, but failed. Moments later, Renee Michelle showed up to yell at Truth about ruining her marriage. This caused enough of a distraction for Maverick to roll up Truth and win the title. Shortly after, Maverick ran into The Boogeyman, got scared, and fell down. Pat Patterson showed up, kicked Maverick around a little, and pinned him with his foot. You can watch some of that here.
– Drew McIntyre vs. Cedric Alexander ended before it started with both men brawling, and McIntyre hitting an inverted Alabama Slam on Alexander onto the ring apron.
2. The Viking Raiders defeated Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. Christian sat in on commentary, and Lilian Garcia did ring announcing. The Raiders won with The Viking Experience on Hawkins.
– Mike Kanellis was talking to Eve Torres and Eric Bischoff about pregnancy advice, until Maria showed up and yelled at him in front of everybody about how she’s the bread winner of the family. Ron Simmons showed up and used Jimmy Hart’s megaphone to say, “damn.”
– The Club is now known as “The OC,” like the TV show.
– Gerald Brisco pinned Pat Patterson to win the 24/7 Championship. He then walked down the hall, was congratulated by Kelly Kelly, got kneed in the balls, and was pinned. Kelly ran away with the championship.
– Samoa Joe cut a promo complaining about Raw Reunion, and was interrupted by Roman Reigns. They had words and brawled, setting up a match.
3. Roman Reigns defeated Samoa Joe. Reigns pinned Joe after a spear.
– Seth Rollins was a guest on Miz TV, and called Brock Lesnar a Seth Rollins wannabe. Paul Heyman protested, but Rollins yelled at him until he went away.
– Kelly Kelly was pinned by Candice Michelle thanks to an appearance from Melina, who is a referee now. Alundra Blayze showed up and immediately choked out Candice, winning the championship via submission.
– Sami Zayn insulted a group of legends, which included Jillian Hall. They were defended by Rey Mysterio, setting up a match.
4. Rey Mysterio defeated Sami Zayn. Zayn tried to run out on the match, but was stopped by The Hurricane, Rob Van Dam, Sgt. Slaughter, and Kurt Angle. Mysterio won with a frog splash.
– The Street Profits talked about the various legends on the show.
– Alundra Blayze attempted to throw the 24/7 Championship into a garbage can until the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase bought it off of her. Later, Drake Maverick attacked DiBiase in his limo and presumably pinned him to win the championship. At the end of the night, Maverick attempted to leave with his wife in (again, presumably) a different limo but was rolled up by R-Truth and pinned. Truth jumped into the limo and sped off with the championship and Maverick’s wife.
5. Seth Rollins defeated AJ Styles by disqualification when The OC interfered. That’s their actual name now. Triple H and Shawn Michaels made the save for Rollins. The OC tried to Too Sweet D-X, but Road Dogg, X-Pac, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall showed up to scare them away. Rollins told The OC to suck it.
– Mark Henry and Mick Foley were seen talking backstage.
– Mick Foley came to the ring to talk about his favorite memory from Raw, but was interrupted by the 24/7 Championship division running through. He was then interrupted by “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, who choked him out with Foley’s own Mandible Claw.
– Becky Lynch was a guest on A Moment Of Bliss. Natalya immediately interrupted. The two argued, then brawled.
6. Braun Strowman defeated “Randy Rowe.” Randy was a jobber with weird hair who lost badly via chokeslam.
– Ric Flair made an appearance to end the night. Hulk Hogan showed up and cut a promo about himself. Stone Cold Steve Austin then showed up, walked to the ring, and drank some beers. Austin put over Raw, the audience, and Tampa, then had a toast with the group to end the show.