NXT TakeOver: Chicago airs this Saturday, May 20, live on WWE Network. NXT’s latest live special features NXT Champion Bobby Roode defending against the returning Hideo Itami, as well as a triple threat match for the NXT Women’s Championship between Asuka, Nikki Cross and Ruby Riot, and a ladder match for the NXT Tag Team Championship between the Authors Of Pain and #DIY. As always, we’ll be here all night with reactions, results and discussion.
Here’s the complete NXT TakeOver: Chicago card as we know it.
NXT TakeOver Chicago card:
1. NXT Championship Match: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Hideo Itami
2. NXT Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match: Asuka (c) vs. Nikki Cross vs. Ruby Riot
3. NXT Tag Team Championship Ladder Match: Authors Of Pain (c) vs. #DIY
4. WWE United Kingdom Championship Match: Tyler Bate (c) vs. Pete Dunne
5. Roderick Strong vs. Eric Young
As always, we’ll be here on Saturday night with an open discussion thread, live results and reactions to the show. And, also as always, here’s what we think will happen, and what you need to know. Make sure to let us know who you think will win and why in our comments section below.