Last October, Chronicle writer Max Landis’ dad and one of the great comedy directors of the 1980s, John Landis, told the people in attendance at an Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences screening of An American Werewolf in London that <a href="http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/10/why-fox-dont-like-the-script-for-chronicle-2/" target="_blank">Fox was going to look elsewhere</a> for a writer to handle Chronicle 2, because the studio didn’t like the idea that his son brought to them.
- Yahoo!’s Fantasy Football Expert Brad Evans Talks Studs, Sleepers And Why Lamar Miller Breaks Our Hearts
- Justin Bieber Filmed Himself Finally Shaving That Dirt Off Of His Upper Lip
- The Female Answer To The Hot/Crazy Matrix Guide To Women Is Here, And It’s Hilarious
- Here’s Hugh Jackman Deadlifting 400 Pounds While Looking Like A Pirate
- Nearly 400 People Participated In ‘Pay It Forward’ At A Florida Starbucks, Restoring Some Of Our Faith In Humanity