Episode four of “One More Road For The Beer” is here, beer lovers! In this installment author and beer expert Joe Stange and drinker and traveler Zach Johnston (me!) take a deep dive into Polish beer and food, all centered around the amazing Warsaw.
Joe starts off the episode by talking us through the can’t miss beer styles popping off in Poland right now. Baltic porters and smoked beers dominate the conversation. After we get what to drink out the way, we dive into where to drink. We discuss our favorite spots and some of our favorite food joints too. Spoiler alert, we talk about pierogis a lot.
Episode Four Beer Bar Guide (click on the address for the map):
- Jabeerwocky, Nowogrodzka 12
- PiwPaw Beer Heaven, Foksal 16
- PiwPaw Parkingowa (their other main location), Żurawia 32/34
- Same Krafty, Nowomiejska 10
- Same Krafty Viz-a-Viz, Nowomiejska 11/13
- Pijalnia Wódka i Piwa, (three locations)
- Restauracja Maryensztadt Craft Beer & Food, Szeroki Dunaj 11
- Pinball Station, Kolejowa 8A