Kendrick Lamar teaming up with Imagine Dragons sounded like a classic case of the Grammys teaming up two unrelated artists for no particular reason. But against all odds, their performance of “m.A.A.d. City/Radioactive” worked. It was a loud, wild mess, but it had Kendrick hitting a big ass drum and Taylor Swift white-girl Coachella dancing, which is about as memorable as the Grammys get.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
– Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
– Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
– Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
– Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
– Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
– Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
– Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
– Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
– Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
– Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
– Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys