Chris Distefano is comic probably best known for starring in MTV’s Guy Code and Girl Code. Additionally, his weekly interstitial Comedy Central series, Stupid Questions with Chris Distefano, was just extended for a new batch of episodes, and he just signed a deal to do more things with the network. Currently, he’s got a new comedy special — Size 38 Waist — that will premiere on Comedy Central on Friday, January 18 at 11 om EST. In conjunction with that special airing, Chris took a few minutes to participate in our twenty questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
A Pinot Grigio or a Sam Adams depends on if I’ve had a Claritin D or not.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Pizza and Nutella.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Pornhub and Chrisdcomedy.com
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Stop going to Church and know your anxiety is directly attached to your Catholicism.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Can you get a stye in your eye from farting on your phone?”
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Brittany Spears, The Circus.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My daughter’s mom gave me my daughter. Best gift I’ve ever had.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Go on history tours!
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
A Bronx Tale.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Islanders and Serena Williams
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Piccante in Bay Ridge Brooklyn.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Pancakes or peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
PREVIOUSLY: Tom Everett Scott