Jon Seda is an actor probably best known for his role as Detective Paul Falsone on Homicide: Life on the Street and for playing iconic World War II veteran John Basilone on HBO’s The Pacific, Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg’s follow up to Band of Brothers. You may have also seen him playing Nelson Hidalgo on HBO’s Treme. Currently, he stars as Antonio Dawson on NBC’s Chicago P.D., which airs on Wednesdays at 10 p.m. EST.
Jon was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
A glass of 14 Hands / Red Wine
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
@ccollinsjr / Clifton Collins, Jr.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Better Call Saul on AMC.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Penne Pasta with Shrimp in a Vodka Sauce.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Quadratec.com (Jeep Wrangler parts), IMDB.com, NBC.com, Top Rank Boxing at toprank.com, Showtime Boxing at sho.com, ultimate-guitar.com
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Metallica’s “Fade to Black.”
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“How do you tune your guitar a whole step down?”
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Tibetan Freedom Concert in NY, 1997
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Good Son: The Life of Ray “Boom Boom” Mancini by Mark Kriegel
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Letting me marry her, my wife!
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Play some Golf, go for a ride on my Harley, end the day with a steam shower.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
What About Bob?
16. The sports team or teams youre most passionate about?
NY Mets, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NJ Devils
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Atlantis in the Bahamas.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Nothing, I’d order pizza.
PREVIOUSLY: Clark Duke