25-year-old Wang Kung shows up to work in his $450, homemade Mark I Iron Man suit in Shanghai. Gee, I wonder if anyone took pictures. (I’ll let you guys make the obvious racial slur joke here). |DailyMail| Video after the jump.
- The Many Faces Of Many Faces [Uproxx]
- Would You Pay $2.99 To Watch Rebecca Black’s ‘Friday?’ [Uproxx]
- Ben and Jerry’s loves Schweddy balls [WarmingGlow]
- This Week In F—k You: Footnotes [KSK]
- This Week in Posters [Filmdrunk]
- The Best and Worst of WWE All-Star Raw 6/13 [WithLeather]
- Neil Gaiman writing American Gods sequel. |GammaSquad|
- Zoo Baby loves lioness that wants to eat him. |TheDailyWhat|
- The Goanimate XBox 360 with Kinect Giveaway! |Unreality|
- Natalie Portman gave birff. |TheSuperficial|
- Hooters now has a competitor called “Canz.” Classy. |NYCStool|
- Christian Bale: A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Gross [Pajiba]
- Video Game Sequels That Were Actually Better Than The Original [UGO]
- The Kate Upton Guide To Becoming An Internet Sensation By Your 19th Birthday [NextRound]
- Best choice to record an audiobook version of “Go the F*ck to Sleep”? Samuel L. Jackson, of course [Fark]
- Ranking David Lynch movies. |Nerve|
- Kelsey Grammer’s new show looks great. |Videogum|
- How Facebook lost six million subscribers. |HolyTaco|
- James Cameron and Sam Worthington want to produce Myth. |ScreenJunkies|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.