If you were around here three years ago, you might remember a Russian, Zucker-Brothers-style historical spoof called Hitler Kaput, which, involved, among other things, a busty Eva Braun singing a Britney Spears song. The Russian dramatic tradition is sort of the reverse of Elizabethan England in that way, in that all roles, both male and female, were traditionally portrayed by women with huge breasts, and men are only just now breaking into the business. I digress, but the makers of Hitler Kaput are back with Rzhevskiy vs. Napoleon, which Twitch is calling “Napoleon Kaput”, which is a lot easier to type. But would not a record scratch by any other name still sound as… uh… zany? THIS MOVIE IS CRAMMED WITH THEM! Some of the other things the trailer for this incredible-looking film features:
- RECORD SCRATCH TO ZOOM SHOT at 0:11. That’s comedy’s version of double pits to chesty.
- Giant-breasted woman in a top hat whipping a wooden horse
- Another giant-breasted woman rhythmically bouncing on something while Napoleon stares (0:18)
- Close-up of comically-round, stuffed butt of man dressed as woman
- MAN SHAVED AGAINST HIS WILL! (0:23)
- RECORD SCRATCH NUMBER 2! (0:25)
- RECORDS SCRATCH NUMBER 3! (0:39)
- Mouse beheaded by tiny guillotine (0:50)
- Van Damme finally shows up, fittingly accompanied by explosion. (1:01)
- RECORD SCRATCH NUMBER 4! (1:09)
FOUR RECORD SCRATCHES, AH! AH! AH! If this many record scratches in a single trailer (a new record?) tells us anything, it’s that after years of state-enforced austerity, Russians are finally ready to embrace excess. I applaud them. (*hangs fuzzy dice from plow*)
[trailer source = Twitch]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.