Listen on the player above, or download this week’s episode as an mp3 here (right-click, “save as.”)
This week on the Frotcast, I finally include audio from my stand-up show a few weeks ago, Brendan actually saw a movie this week (American Reunion) that we can talk about, and we bring on Justin Halpern to talk about his neighbors at the crazy screaming halfway house and his new book (see right). A good time was had by all. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it too, and the world will be one big happy glitter disco.
[time stamped notes courtesy of Adam]
- 00:03:45 – Listen to Vince’s stand-up routine from St. Patrick’s Day in LA.
- 00:16:46 – Vince plays the clip of the drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody in the back a cop car. Manswers Roulette gets introduced where we find what’s so special about an ingredient in beer. The guys imagine their version of Adam Sandler’s remake of Summer School.
- 00:28:55 – Justin Halpern joins the Frotcast to share a halfway house story, talk about pilot season, his new book, I Suck at Girls, how the Shit My _____ Says has become a meme, and angry emails. The story about Tucker Max donating to Planned Parenthood is brought up, which leads to a discussion about birth control.
- 00:54:14 – Brendan and Vince review American Reunion where Stifler is still funny and there is a blitzkrieg of 90′s songs. Justin has a story about having dinner with Jason Biggs, and the guys talk about the cautionary tale of Chris Klein.
- 01:07:00 – Vince describes his new depressing neighborhood with a junky park, and the guys talk about transvestite prostitutes. Justin is working on a new Martin Lawrence pilot so the talk revolves around actors’ phobias. The Chevy Chase/Dan Harmon feud gets some air time.
- 01:31:04 – A man takes matters into his own hands and gives himself a poop transplant. A melodica cover of the Jurassic Park them song plays out the podcast.
Justin’s new book, I Suck at Girls, will be available on May 15th, and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.
Don’t forget to check out Vince this Saturday (04/07) at the Comedy Cellar in SF at 7:30pm (222 Hyde Street).
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.