(the player below takes a second to load. here’s a direct link to the file.)[audio:http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/filmdrunk30.mp3%5D
- 1:30 me complaining about Jersey Shore
- 4:00 We discuss the “Say goodnight” fat guy fight.
- 7:00 We bring on Burnsy to discuss his 8,000 writing jobs, pageantry magazine, and living in Orlando
- 16:30 We get Burnsy’s mad wigger perspective on Chet Hanks, aka Chet Haze (Jenna Haze’s brother? Discuss).
- 20:30 We call shenanigans on Chet Hanks, and inadvertently give his brother, Colin Hanks, a rap name, “Colin Shenanigans.”
- 32:00 Discussion of Exit Through the Gift Shop begins
- 54:00 We bloop in Junior College Armond White
Later we try to come up with a drinking game for the Golden Globes. Not that the Golden Globes are a legitimate award, or you should watch, but hey, Ricky Gervais is hosting, you might get caught somewhere where it’s on… who knows. In case that happens, this is what we came up with:
- Gervais does the Gervais giggle or makes fun of Steve Carell… take a drink
- Reference to the Arizona shooting… drink
- Someone wearing an awareness ribbon you’ve never seen before… drink
- Famous person whispers to boyfriend/girlfriend during cutaway… drink
- Reference to Haiti, anniversary of Haiti earthquake, etc…. finish your drink.