Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of adorable Corgis. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: What if Game of Thrones were a romantic comedy in which Tyrion and Sansa were the will-they / won't-they couple? (Asked nobody ever.) There's some masterful editing in this mashup. [via The Mary Sue]
- SECOND VIDEO: Mark Wahlberg said he'd love to play Iron Man. Official Comedy responded with this trailer for Iron Man: A Film by Mark Wahlberg. GO SAWKS. [Thanks to Evan for sending this in.]
- THIRD VIDEO: Chance McClain made this mashup of Star Wars and Les Miserables. Okay then. [via Geeks Are Sexy]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Jeong Hoon skillfully used the music generator in 1992 SNES game Mario Paint to make a cover of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky". Or, to paraphrase a couple of YouTube commenters, he's 1UP all night to get Yoshi. [via Paste Magazine]
- Image credits: Two entries in the Quentin Tarantino Rewrites Classic Disney Movies series written by Alex J. Mann and designed by Jennifer Sanders.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.