Fans of “Seinfeld,” fans of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” and just comedy nerds in general will be delighted to hear that the Reddit AMA Jerry Seinfeld did this afternoon actually contains long, thought-out answers and insidery tidbits alike. Also, there are Newman references!
Here are 10 funny, interesting, and totally geeky answers straight from the keyboard of the legendary comedian.
1. Um, I want Jerry Seinfeld to tell me I have a good comedic eye.
2. On being inches from Michael Richards.
3. Oh the humanity, indeed.
4. Well now I want to see this episode.
5. What is the deal with those t-shirts?
6. The Heckle Therapist, new on NBC.
7. No soup for you!
8. On meeting Larry David in a kind of creepy way.
9. Laugh tracks are so 90s.
10. Absolutely the last thing you’d expect from a fella known for owning lots of cars.