You could argue that ‘Man of Steel’ is a joke in and of itself, but writing up that think piece sounds like a lot of work. And why expend energy when you can get other people to do it for you? Here are all the best Superman-related jokes from Twitter comedians. Just call me the Woman of Steal.
Brandon Routh earning some good overtime taking tickets at a ‘Man of Steel’ midnight screening tonight
– Eli Braden (@EliBraden) June 14, 2013
Man of Steel was so unrealistic. A dozen people making a full time living at a newspaper?!
– Kevin Seccia (@kevinseccia) June 14, 2013
Hopefully “Man of Steel” inspires a new generation of bros to get Superman logo tattoos so we know they’re super.
– rob delaney (@robdelaney) June 14, 2013
Everybody, stop complaining and support #ManOfSteel, or they might not make another Superman movie.
– ben schwartz (@benschwartzy) June 14, 2013
whenever I talk about Man of Steel I describe it as having happened to me, like a terrible accident
– Sofiya Alexandra (@TheSofiya) June 14, 2013
Man of Steel tells the story of a space alien who believes he can have a paid career in print media.
– John Fugelsang (@JohnFugelsang) June 14, 2013
Brandon Routh opens newspaper, reads negative review of new Superman movie, smiles, goes back to using newspaper as bed.
– Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) June 12, 2013
Psyched for Man of Steel! If I had to choose between the power of flight or invisibility, I’d choose staying regular while traveling.
– Max Silvestri (@maxsilvestri) June 14, 2013
i bet superman wears the cape because he likes how it tickles his ass when he’s flying
– Josh Hara (@yoyoha) June 14, 2013
Finally a Superman movie.
– Jim Gaffigan (@JimGaffigan) June 14, 2013