Let’s talk about people talking about the “Breaking Bad” premiere. Funny people, specifically. Here’s a round-up of comedian tweets written before, during, and after the long-anticipated first episode of the final season:
“KIDS GO TO BED GO TO BED JUST FUCKING GO TO BED ALREADY GO. TO. BED.” – parents, tonight #BreakingBad
– Sarah Thyre (@SarahThyre) August 12, 2013
The best part of having a party on #BreakingBad premiere night is knowing everyone will have cleared out by 8:15.
– John Fugelsang (@JohnFugelsang) August 12, 2013
Had exact same stand off in garage that WW & Hank had with my neighbor over leaving trash cans out on non trash days. #BreakingBad
– Adam McKay (@GhostPanther) August 12, 2013
Do you guys know if Trader Joe”s stays open during Breaking Bad, or do they just understand that white people are busy?
– Jensen Karp (@JensenClan88) August 12, 2013
Day 1 of not seeing the new Breaking Bad yet. I feel like one of those Japanese soldiers hiding out in a cave years after WW2 ended.
– Bryan Donaldson (@TheNardvark) August 12, 2013
“Somebody gets punched.” – spoiler for both Breaking Bad & The Newsroom
– Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) August 12, 2013
If you didn’t see breaking bad tonight, tomorrow you better take your spoilers like a man
– Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) August 12, 2013
I love how this season in the credits of Breaking Bad they’re highlighting different elements of the periodic table in the actors’ names.
– Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) August 12, 2013
Can’t get over how tense that last scene in Breaking Bad was tonight. It was like, are they going to kiss or not??
– Grant Pardee (@grantpa) August 12, 2013
Loving all the realistic car wash economics in this episode of Breaking Bad
– lauren mcguire (@imlaurenmcguire) August 12, 2013
I think the worst punishment for Walter White is making him watch Breaking Bad up until now and never let him see what happens next.
– OFFICIAL WWE PILOT (@pilotbacon) August 12, 2013
“If you want to see scenes from the next ‘Breaking Bad’, watch all of ‘Low Winter Sun’, then a DVD set of ‘Rubicon’, and we’ll consider it.”
– Tim Carvell (@timcarvell) August 12, 2013
Just watched Breaking Bad and read a magazine article about a serial killer. I’ll be getting to sleep never.
– Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) August 12, 2013