<a href="http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2012/08/a-compendium-cool-comics-cosplay-august-31st/attachment/cccc310812-0/" rel="attachment wp-att-142134"> It's time once again for our Friday comics cosplay feature, casting the spotlight on the best comics related costumery from the cosplay community. We're focusing on those cosplayers who we think deserve special recognition for coming up with the best costumes, whatever the budget, and the photographers who capture them for posterity. This week we're featuring some awesome cosplay of Black Widow, Guy Gardner, Feena Sik, Scarlet Witch, Vigilante, Cyclops, Pixie, Poison Ivy, Thor, Starfire, Scott Pilgrim, Ramona Flowers and Psylocke! Gamma Squad is committed to giving a voice to the cosplay community that thrives in groups like our friends at <a href="http://thesuperherocostumingforum.yuku.com/">TheSuperheroCostumingForum.com</a>.
- The 8 Most Terrifying Illustrations From ‘Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark’
- Lily Rabe Will Be Reprising Her ‘Sister Mary Eunice’ Character On ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’
- This 14-Year Old Robber Picked The Wrong Beer Delivery Guy To Screw With
- Male Fox News Hosts Try; Fail To Wrap Their Heads Around The Catcalling Experiment: ‘Damn, Baby, You’re A Piece Of Woman’
- These Awesome Middle Schoolers Filmed A Shot-For-Shot ‘Ghostbusters’ Trailer Remake