I did my best when I <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/11/lincoln-review-spielberg-vince-mancini-filmdrunk" target="_blank">reviewed Lincoln,</a> and it was pretty good because I'm a certified genius, but to a certain degree, my analysis of it as entertainment value doesn't matter nearly as much as how accurate it was as history.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book