The video is called "West Edmonton Mall Base Jumping," but it could just as easily be called "here's a Canadian guy doing something Brandon's always wanted to do -- jumping from the second level of the mall to the first without dying -- but has never done, thanks to a combination of impulse control, a need for personal safety and no friends around going AHH GEE WHIZ HE'S GONNA DO IT, YAHHH".
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son