When I read over the four-song tracklist for Heroes X Villains' Run The Trap EP, I had to chortle because it reads as a narrative of sorts to my feelings on the current trappy electronic dance music Cousin It of a genre.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause