This video is nearly 17 minutes long and is incredibly boring -- at one point the cameraperson seems to forget they're taping a competition at all and just films peoples' shoulders -- but it's necessary to illustrate Joey Chestnut's remarkable win at the 2012 Buffalo Wing Festival, and punctuate what a gross f**king human being he is.
- John Cleese’s Lost Sketches Are Next Best Thing To More Monty Python
- Horrible Woman Wants To Know How She Can Keep The Poor Kids From Trick Or Treating In Her Neighborhood
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015