One of the things we've become conditioned to believe is a given in the modern world is that if you do or say something stupid and it ends up on the internet -- like <a href="http://www.anorak.co.uk/262178/politicians/photos-of-democrat-politician-krystal-ball-sucking-a-dildo-strapped-to-a-mans-face.html/">sucking a dildo nose at a college Christmas party</a> -- there's nothing you can do about it and you just have to live with the fact that it may haunt you forever.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son