Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has been a busy man as of late, from <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/02/noted-comedy-critic-kareem-abdul-jabbar-finally-shares-his-feelings-on-girls/" target="_blank">penning his stinging critiques</a> of HBO’s hit series Girls to teaching the WNBA newest star, Brittney Griner, how to <a href="http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/05/16/brittney-griner-learns-skyhook-from-kareem-abdul-jabbar/" target="_blank">perfect the skyhook shot</a>.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son