This is a video of Paul Pierce "Tebowing", which caused CBS Boston to ask the question, <a href="http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/02/was-paul-pierce-tebowing/" target="_blank">"Is Paul Pierce Tebowing?"</a> Many people thought he was doing the move named after New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow, who gets down on a knee and bows his head for a brief prayer on the field.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book