Bryan Curtis of <a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/magazine/george-lucas-red-tails.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all">The New York Times</a> has a long interview with George Lucas where he discusses Star Wars fan rage, the difficulty of getting studios to take Red Tails seriously, his retirement of sorts, his girlfriend, and the "<a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2008/06/nuke-the-fridge">nuking the fridge</a>" scene in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son