<a href="http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/12/15/johnny-polygon-wolf-in-cheap-clothing-freep/"> When it comes to the artistic expression, Johnny Polygon breaks the mold, vacuums it off the rug and superglues it to the walls in his apartment. He can spit, he can harmonize and his fashion sense is...it's...well, it's there. At least he admits to it with his Wolf In Cheap Clothing EP as he howls at you e-critics who ignore his musical output. Keeping it short and concise so you Little Bo Peep's can give him a shot, <a href="http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/12/15/johnny-polygon-wolf-in-cheap-clothing-freep">The Dopehouse</a> & <a href="http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/johnny-polygon-wolf/">Booth House</a> represent for the game's most normal weirdo.
- Someone Stole A Huge Truck Full Of Miller High Life From An Orlando Truck Stop
- How Eight Seconds Of Taylor Swift’s Static Became The #1 Song In Canada
- Renée Zellweger Addressed The Internet’s Reaction To Her New Look
- Tina Fey’s Tribute To Jan Hooks Included A ‘Rob F*cking Schneider’ Burn
- The ‘Let’s F*cking Frisbee’ Craigslist Guy Is 100% Real And Did Not Disappoint