You see, Joel loves all of you UPROXX readers so much that he ALSO agreed to do an UPROXX 20, so prior to last week’s Q&A we spent some time on the phone where he went through the standard twenty questions and gave me his answers. Go ahead and swoon a little more over him. He most certainly deserves it. And, of course, tune in to Community and The Soup regularly, but you probably already do that.
ANYWAY, on to our questions and Joel’s answers…
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
You assume that I have time to walk into a bar.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
I’m gonna go with Donald’s dad.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
I think it’s an old cup of coffee that’s sitting on top of it right now.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
My guess is I’m not gonna be eating because I know my death is coming, so I’m not gonna be like, “Well, lobster’s great!” I’m gonna be more focused on my death.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
BBC, CNN, MSNBC, Metacritic, Reddit, and Clown Penis.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Fuck you I have a Zune.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Punch and Judy.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
Cocaine Bear. The bear covered in snow screaming “I fucking love cocaine.”
9. Dogs or cats?
I love both, preferably in a stir fry.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
I don’t give people books. It would be a DVD of a book. Or maybe a book on tape.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Asked me questions out loud over the phone.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
Stop putting me in these Sophie’s Choice-like situations.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
I’m gonna grow gills and swim to the bottom of Marianas Trench.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
I’m a human being and I have free will. I have no problem turning off any movie.
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
I was too drunk to remember.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
The Black Stallion.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
A large, deep-baked casserole full of bees.
Previously: Jason Mulgrew.
(Pic via Shutterstock)