Jay Williams is a former NBA and college basketball star who now works as a host and analyst. Currently, Jay stars in Best Shot, a docu-series that chronicles Jay as he journeys back to his hometown in New Jersey, where he’ll join the coaching staff of a local high school basketball team and help a guide his team to success both on and off the court. He recently took a few minutes from his busy schedule to participate in our 20 questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Hendricks and lime, w/ a cucumber.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
CandiedYams, Collard Greens, Mom’s Meatloaf.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Espn.com, Bleacher Report, NYT.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Continue to live your life the way you’ve been living it — There’s no way I am the way I am without making the mistakes I made when I was young.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson, cheating.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Kanye in Chicago.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
My own book, “Life is Not an Accident.”
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My fiance wrote a letter about all the ways she’s seen me grow and why she loves me.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Be president for a day and give everyone some relief.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Celtics and Timberwolves are the two NBA teams I’m following. NFL, I like the Giants, and Liverpool for Premier League.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Il Molinos in NYC.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Catherine Zeta Jones.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Make him Seamless, we’d order in.
Below is the latest episode of Jay’s show.
PREVIOUSLY: Brett Eldredge